Instruction to Authors
Prominent Publications is a publication that publishing scientific, original, peer reviewed research oriented articles of the journals in the field of Engineering, Technology, Science, Management, Humanities. All Prominent Publications Journals are academic, online, double blind, open access, peer reviewed.
The aim of the Prominent Publications and its journals is to create original, scientific, theoretical or applied research in the field of Engineering, Technology, Science, Management, and Humanities and allied fields, to dispense a platform for publishing results and research with a strong empirical component, to find the significant gap between research and practice by promoting the publication of original, industry-relevant research, to seek original and unpublished research papers based on theoretical or experimental works for the publication globally, to publish original, theoretical and practical advances in Engineering, Technology, Science, Management, and Humanities, all its related stream, to impart a platform for publishing results and research with a strong empirical component, to create a bridge for significant gap between research and practice by promoting the publication of original, novel, industry-relevant research, to solicit original and unpublished research papers, based on theoretical or experimental works.
Prominent Publications publishing two types of issues; Regular Issues and Theme Based Special Issues (announced from time to time). Papers for the regular issues of the journal can be submitted, round the year, electronically. For it, respective journal inform to authors time to time for it.
After the final acceptance of the paper, based upon the detailed review process, the paper will immediately be published online. However, assignment of the paper to an specific Volume / Issue of the Journal will be taken up by the Editorial Board later; and the author will be intimated accordingly. For Theme Based Special Issues, time bound Special Call for Papers will be announced and the same will be applicable for that specific issue only.
It is please noted that:
- Plagiarism Check: Good quality plagiarism software/ tool (Turnitin / iThenticate) will be used to check similarity. (see plagiarism policy) It would not be more than 20% including reference section. In the case of exclusion of references, it should be less than 10%.
- Quality Check: All submitted paper should be latest and most advanced, result oriented, original paper and under the scope of the journal. Article should have minimum of following headings: Abstract, Keywords, Introduction, Methodology, Result and Discussion, Conclusion and References.
- Paper Submission Criteria: Any one author cannot submit more than 5 papers for the same volume/issue.
- Review Criteria: This journal uses double-blind Peer Review Policy which means that both the reviewers and authors identities concealed throughout the review process. All submitted manuscripts reviewed by two reviewers. The review comments of the reviewers to be subject of acceptance and rejection of the paper that to be finally decided by Managing Editor & Managing Editor of the journal. For it, minimum of 3 weeks required for review process.
- e-Copyright: Corresponding author of the paper will submit e-copyright to the Journal/ Prominent Publication .
Final Paper Submission: Camera Ready Paper (Final
Paper) should be prepared as per the
reviewer comments.It is please noted that:
- All author profile along with photo (minimum of 100 word) has been included in the final paper.
- Final paper is prepared as per Journal Template.
- Contents of the paper are fine and satisfactory. Author can make rectification in the final paper but after the final submission to the journal, rectification/withdraw is not possible
- Copyright Property: After the publication, published papers will be property of publishing and journal.
- Publication Fee: Journal is providing open access (OA) services for authors, readers and institutions. Journal does not take any kind of fee from the authors, readers and institution.
- Article Processing Charge (APC): The Article Processing Charge (APC) of the article is taken by publication 'Prominent Publication ' after acceptance of the article. For more details, please visit Article Processing Charge (APC) Policy.
- Indexing in database: The whole process for including any articles in the indexing and abstracting for bibliographic database (for example Google Scholar, Scopus, WOS, etc) is done by bibliographic database team only (for example Google Scholar, Scopus, WOS, etc). Neither Journal nor publication 'Prominent Publication ' does not have any involvement in the decision whether to accept or reject an article from indexing and abstracting services for any bibliographic database (for example Scopus, WOS, etc) and cannot influence processing time of the article for indexing and abstracting in the bibliographic database. For more details, please visit indexing section.
Submission of a manuscript implies: that the work described has not been published before; that it is not under consideration for publication anywhere else; that its publication has been approved by all co- authors, if any, as well as by the responsible authorities - tacitly or explicitly - at the institute where the work has been carried out. The publisher will not be held legally responsible should there be any claims for compensation.
Authors wishing to include figures, tables, or text passages that have already been published elsewhere are required to obtain permission from the copyright owners for both the print and online format and to include evidence that such permission has been granted when submitting their papers. Any material received without such evidence will be assumed to originate from the authors.
Prospective authors are invited to submit full text papers including abstract, keywords, introduction, methodology, result description, tables, figures and references. Full text papers (.doc, .pdf) should be submitting online portal.
The title page should include the name(s) of the author(s), a concise and informative title, the affiliation(s) and address (es) of the author(s), the e-mail address, and mobile number(s) of the corresponding author
Title of Manuscript:
It must be clear and unambiguous. Must be written in Times New Roman with 18 BOLD fonts. Should Be Centrally Aligned
Please provide an abstract of 200 to 300 words. The abstract should not contain any undefined abbreviations or unspecified references. Must be written in justified spacing with 10 point font Time New Roman
Authors should provide 4 to 6 keywords which can be used for indexing purposes.
Paper Setup must be in A4 size with Margin:
Top 1.15 cm,Bottom 1.15 cm,Left 1.00 cm,Right 1.00 cm,
- Page numbering in BOTTOM RIGHT.
- Paper must be in one Column.
- Complete manuscript must be written in TIMES NEW ROMAN FONT with 11 font size(Text, except heading as mentioned below), with SINGLE LINE SPACING.
- All HEADING must be written in UPPERCASE with 12 font size with numbering as 1, 2, etc.
- All SUB-HEADING must be written with 11 font size BOLD TIMES NEWS ROMAN with numbering 1.1, 2.2 etc.
- Paper Title must be in Font Size 18, Bold, with Single Line Spacing.
- Authors Name must be in Font Size 11, Bold, Before Spacing 0, After Spacing 16, with Single Line Spacing. Please do not write Author e-mail or author address in the place of Authors name.
- References must be in Font Size 8, with single line spacing.
- Author Profile must be in Font Size 8, with single line spacing.
- Paper Setup must be in A4 size with Margin:
- While submitting manuscript through online mode, please make sure, that, manuscript must be blinded (must bot include author names & affiliation). Also separate tile page (as mentioned earlier) must be submitted separately. Preparing title page, author must take care of formatting pattern as mentioned in point no. 5.
State the objectives of the work and provide an adequate background, with a detailed literature survey or a summary of the results.
A Theory Section should extend, not repeat the information discussed in Introduction. In contrast, a Calculation Section represents a practical development from a theoretical basis.
Results should be clear and concise.
This section should explore the importance of the results of the work, not repeat them. A combined Results and Discussion section is often appropriate.
Conclusion and Future Scope:
The main conclusions of the study may be presented in a short Conclusion Section. In this section, the author(s) should also briefly discuss the limitations of the research and Future Scope for improvement.
If there are multiple appendices, they should be identified as A, B, etc. Formula and equations in appendices should be given separate numbering: Eq. (A.1), Eq. (A.2), etc.; in a subsequent appendix, Eq. (B.1) and so on. Similar nomenclature should be followed for tables and figures: Table A.1; Fig. A.1, etc.
If desired, authors may provide acknowledgements at the end of the article, before the references. The organizations / individuals who provided help during the research (e.g. providing language help, writing assistance, proof reading the article, sponsoring the research, etc.) may be acknowledged here.
Citation in text-Please ensures that every reference cited in the text is also present in the reference list (and vice versa). The references in the reference list should follow the standard IEEE reference style of the journal and citation of a reference..
Reference style: Text- Indicate references by numbers in square brackets in line with the text. The actual authors can be referred to, but the reference numbers must always be given. Example: '.... as demonstrated [3,6]. Barnaby and Jones  obtained a different result In final reference, following formatting style must be used to mentioned list;Journal:
Mohanty R P & Deshmukh S G (2001), ''Business Process Reengineering: Value Innovation in Industrial Engineering practice''', International Journal of Computer Applications in Technology, Vol.14, 2001, pp119-135.Conference:
Richard G Kaye & Qiang Tu (2009), "Quality-Productivity Interface", International Conference on Industrial Engineering and Management, January 3rd - 7th, 2009, VJTI Mumbai, pp 21-28.Book:
Magrab Edward B (1997), Integrated Product and Process Design and Development, CRC Press, New York, pp78-81.Book Chapter:
Charkha P G & Jaju S B (2019), "Decision Support System for Supply Chain Performance Measurement: Case of Textile Industry", Book- New Paradigms in Industry 4.0. Studies in Big Data 64, Springer Nature Switzerland AG 2020, pp 99-117.Web references
As a minimum, the full URL should be given and the date when the reference was last accessed. Any further information, if known (DOI, author names, dates, reference to a source publication, etc.), should also be given. Web references can be listed separately (e.g., after the reference list) under a different heading if desired, or can be included in the reference list, as well.
Present formula using Equation editor in the line of normal text. Number consecutively any equations that have to be referred in the text
Ensure that each figure / table has been numbered and captioned. Supply captions separately, not attached to the figure. A caption should comprise a brief title and a description of the illustration. Figures and tables should be numbered separately, but consecutively in accordance with their appearance in the text.
Online publication of color illustrations is free of charge. There are no any extra charges.
Copyright of all accepted papers will belong to associated journal and Prominent Publications and the authors must affirm that accepted papers for publication in associated journal must not be re-published elsewhere without the written consent of the editor in chief/director of Prominent Publications. To comply with this policy, authors will be required to submit a signed copy of Copyright Transfer Form, after acceptance of their paper, before the same is published. Copyright form available at associated journal website.
Authors note that paper cannot be withdrawn at any condition once it is accepted. The Authors may not publish his/her. The Author may not publish his/her contribution anywhere else without the prior written permission of the publisher unless it has been changed substantially. The Author warrants that his/her contribution is original, except for such excerpts from copyrighted works as may be included with the permission of the copyright holder and author thereof, that it contains no libellous statements, and does not infringe on any copyright, trademark, patent, statutory right, or propriety right of others. The Author signs for and accepts responsibility for releasing this material on behalf of any and all co-authors. In return for these rights:
- All proprietary rights other than copyrights, such as patent rights.
- The right to use all or part of this article, including tables and figures in future works of their own, provided that the proper acknowledgment is made to the Publisher as copyright holder.
- The right to make copies of this article for his/her own use, but not for sale.
- It is the responsibility of each author to ensure that papers submitted to journal is written with ethical standards in mind, concerning plagiarism. Please note that all submissions are thoroughly checked for plagiarism. If an attempt at plagiarism is found in a published paper, the authors will be asked to issue a written apology to the authors of the original material. Any paper which shows obvious signs of plagiarism will be automatically rejected and its authors may be banned for duration of 01 years from publishing in journal. The authors will receive proper notification if such a situation arises.
- This paper has not been published in the same form elsewhere.
- It will not be submitted anywhere else for publication prior to acceptance/rejection by this Journal. Paper cannot withdraw at any condition once it is published.
- After the signing the copyright and final paper submission to the journal, any rectification/updation/withdraw is not possible.
- The whole process for including any article (s) in the database (for example Lattice Science, crossref, kudos, wos, mendeley, etc) is done by their internal team only. Neither Journal nor 'Blue Eyes Intelligence Engineering and Sciences Publication' does not have any involvement in the decision whether to accept or reject a paper either from any database or enlisting database (for example crossref, kudos, wos, mendeley, etc) and can not influence the processing time of paper. For more details, please read journal indexing policies.
- Article Processing charge (APC) is not refundable amount. In the case of withdraw of a paper, neither APC will refund nor adjust in the future. APC is not refundable amount. Please read FAQ from the journal website.
- For any dispute or related violence, it will be discussed and considered only in front of 'Judiciary of Bhopal' at Bhopal, Madhya Pradesh, India.
One set of page proofs (as PDF files) will be sent by e-mail to the corresponding author or a link will be provided in the e-mail so that the authors can download the files themselves. These PDF proofs can be annotated; for this you need to download Adobe Reader version 7 (or higher) available free at get.adobe.com/reader If authors do not wish to use the PDF annotations function, they may list the corrections and return them to associated journal by email. Please list corrections quoting line number. If, for any reason, this is not possible, then mark the corrections and any other comments on a printout of the proof and then scan the pages having corrections and e-mail them back, within 05 days. Please use this proof only for checking the typesetting, editing, completeness and correctness of the text, tables and figures. Significant changes to the paper that has been accepted for publication will not be considered at this stage without prior permission. It is important to ensure that all corrections are sent back to us in one communication: please check carefully before replying, as inclusion of any subsequent corrections cannot be guaranteed. Proofreading is solely authors’ responsibility. Note that PPH and associated journal will proceed with the publication of paper, if no response is received within 05 days.