Conference Proceeding Publication with PPH
Prominent Publication House(PPH) is a publication house that publishing scientific, original, cutting edge, peer reviewed research oriented articles of the journals in the field of Engineering, Technology, Science, Management, Humanities commencing from September 2020. All PPH Journals are academic, online, double blind, open access, peer reviewed.
- Plagiarism Check: Good quality plagiarism software/ tool (Turnitin / iThenticate) must be used to check similarity (see plagiarism policy) that would not be more than 20% including reference section. In the case of exclusion of references, it should be less than 10%.
- Quality Check: All submitted paper should be cutting edge, result oriented, original paper and under the scope of the journal that should belong to the engineering and technology area. In the paper title, there should not be word 'Overview/brief/ Introduction, Review, Case study/ Study, Survey, Approach, Comparative, Analysis, Comparative Investigation, Investigation'.
- Paper Submission Criteria: Any one author cannot submit more than 05 papers for the same volume/issue.
- Review Criteria: This journal uses double-blind review process, which means that both the reviewers and authors identities concealed from the reviewers, and vice versa, throughout the review process. All submitted manuscripts are reviewed by three reviewer one from India and rest two from overseas. There should be proper comments of the reviewers for the purpose of acceptance/ rejection. There should be minimum 02 to 03 week time window for it.
- Copyright: All authors will submit copyright to the Journal and Prominent Publication House (PPH).
- Template: All accepted papers should be formatted as per Journal Template. Be sure that each author profile (min 100 word) along with photo should be included in the final paper/camera ready submission. It is be sure that contents of the paper are fine and satisfactory. Authors can make rectification in the final paper but after the final submission to the journal, rectification is not possible. In the formatted paper, volume no/ issue no will be in the right top corner of the paper. In the case of failure, the papers will be declined from the database of journal and publishing house.
Final Check for Paper Submission: Please be sure that
- Each author profile along with photo (min 100 word) has been included in the final paper.
- Final paper is prepared as per Journal Template.
- Contents of the paper are fine and satisfactory. Authors can make rectification in the final paper but after the final submission to the journal, rectification/withdraw is not possible.
- Copyright Property: After the publication, published papers will be property of publishing house and journal.